Friday, September 11, 2009

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing....

Okay. So I had forgotten about this, but a couple of months ago I signed up to be a kitchen tester for Cooks Country/Cooks illustrated magazines. The only reason I remembered, is that yesterday I receive and e-mail with my first recipe!!! Whoo, I'm excited! It's a recipe for biscuits, big biscuits that people around here would call Cat-head biscuits. That's about all I can tell you for now, because I am not supposed to reveal much about the recipe. I'm going to give it a shot, maybe even tomorrow morning for breakfast, and of course I'll let you all know what I think, and when you might see it hit the stands in a copy of Cooks Country. Who knows, you might even see pictures, if they'll let me.

On another note... sorry you all haven't seen much activity. Things got a little hairy around here, and unfortunately the blog was neglected. However, it is my goal to post here at least once a week, if not twice to keep, so keep those foodie appetites going! I should be up and running again at full steam at this point.

Slainte Mhath!! (Slawn-tchuh vahth) or
To your very good health,
TKK

No comments:

Post a Comment